Friday, May 1, 2009

Early Years - Part 3


Don't you just love to look back at old photos? Troy & Chris were just looking over my collage and noted that my one month photo was enough to scare a Mother to death. VERY funny. I do think that I got cuter as I grew into that face. You can also see that I adored my sister Linda but later in life, I was jealous too. I grew up always knowing that she was the pretty one. Blond hair & blue eyes & always with a smile on her face. She was such a happy little girl. We were 2-1/2 years apart and always played together.

As I said before, we spent a lot of time with our cousins. Jeanita was my best friend throughout our childhood and until we moved further north we spent a lot of time together making plans for when we "grew" up. Her birthday is in March so that makes me the "oldest" of all the cousins. Johnny, Jeanita and I were all born the same year. The three musketeers or was that the three stooges...I forget! LOL

No comments: